Our female Protective Services Officers (PSO) play an important role in serving and protecting the community each night.
As a PSO, you will be provided with training, equipment and support plus we will help to develop your self-confidence and assertiveness to ensure that you carry out your duties well.
You should consider becoming a PSO if you:
- Want to help the community
- Are mature, adaptable and accountable
- Have good communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal)
- Have good reasoning and problem solving capabilities
- Are caring and compassionate
- Are fair minded and ethical
- Are fit and active
- Want to work in a varied and dynamic environment
We offer a range of performance development programs to ensure that career development opportunities are accessible alongside better work life balance.
To listen to some of our inspirational female PSO’s speaking about their job with Victoria Police, play the video on the right.
If a career as a PSO is something that you have been thinking about and you want to understand more about whether it is the right choice for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or alternatively apply today and begin the journey to embark on a remarkable career.